‘Square Mile Global Consulting’ is a London-based financial training and consulting business. We have worked with organisations and delegates from over 50 countries.
We are looking for an intern to work on research and business development activities on a part-time basis based from India.
* Identify organisations and individuals through online research
* Maintain the organisation’s client and contacts database using our CRM system
* Undertake industry research
* Manage social media pages
* Create social media and email campaigns in association with the Managers, considering our clients’ needs
* Assist with preparation of proposals for financial training and consulting assignments
* Prepare and edit power point presentations
* Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
* Strong communication and content writing skills
* Good knowledge of social media platforms and SEO
* Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Fast learner with the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* IT knowledge: Microsoft Office and CRM (CRM Training would be provided by the company)
The ideal candidate would be a university student or recent graduate and studying marketing, who can start immediately. The candidate should be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital marketing, interested to develop market research experience in the field of business, finance and accounting. The successful candidate will get the exposure of working for an upcoming global financial training and consultancy company and will receive a stipend.
The position offers flexible home-based work on a part-time basis (3 days/week) for two-three months with a potential for extension/ full-time opportunity thereafter. Availability for skype/telephone calls during evenings and weekends would be required occasionally.
About Square Mile Global Consulting Limited
'Square Mile Global Consulting' is a London-based financial training and consulting business. We have worked with organisations and delegates from over 50 countries.